Criminal Defense Attorney in Brooklyn, NY
As recounted in the New York Times, New York Post, and Daily News, this office will argue your case at every turn.
"FEARLESS"- Chief Judge
"Prominent criminal defense attorney!" - NY Post
“If I get in trouble, I am calling you” - Adversary
Howard Greenberg is a Brooklyn criminal defense lawyer committed to finding every hole in the case and maximizing the chances of winning on the odds. Representation in any jurisdiction in the United States, in any court, from case inception through trial. You can reach Howard Greenberg, in person, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
About Us: Howard Greenberg BA, MA, JD is an honors graduate of John Jay College of Criminal Justice and Fordham University School of Law; Recent cases involving litigation include:
- People -v- Moody (Motion to Supress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Rodney (NOT GUILTY of murder and all charges in death of 3 year old)
- People -v- Brown (Motion to Supress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Placencia (NOT GUILTY of Gang Assault, Felonious Assault and all charges)
- People -v- Reece (Motion to Supress Narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Moran (DA gives requested offer after defendant's opening argument)
- People -v- Stewart (Suppression Motion, narcotics - GRANTED)
- People -v- Diaz (ACQUITTAL, felonious assault on police)
- People -v- James (ACQUITTAL, multiple domestic violence assaults)
- People -v- Harris (ACQUITTAL, attempted murder; suppression identification - GRANTED)
- People -v Fable (ACQUITTAL, felony weapons charges)
- People -v- T. Harris (Felonious Assault - DISMISSED on date of trial after offer of 7 years jail refused)
- People -v- Torres (FULL ACQUITTALGun Point Robbery + Confession)
- USA -v- Jones (FULL ACQUITTALGun Charges, State Case Bumped up to Federal Court)
- People -v- Noble (ACQUITTED of Alleged Rape of Minor)
- People -v- Watson (Suppression Motion - 3 Guns, Full Confession - GRANTED)
- People -v- Luna (Suppression Motion - 33 Tins Crack Cocaine - GRANTED)
- People -v- Goldbourne (FULL Acquittal Despite Confession, Robbery)
- People -v- Mota (FULL ACQUITTAL: Narcotic Sale and Felonious Assault on an Officer)
- People -v- Gilliam (Home Invasion Case, DISMISSED w/Prejudice Immediately After Cross Examination of Victim)
- People -v- Campbell (Suppression Motion - Weapon, Confession - GRANTED)
- People -v- Clarke "Congrats: On the Very, Very Rare Second Dept. Win (REVERSAL of Attempted Murder Conviction)!".
- People -v- Pacheco (Murder Charges DISMISSED by Kings County Grand Jury).
- People -v- Johnson (Suppression motion - drugs, GRANTED).
- United States -v- Tyndall (ACQUITTAL, Conspiracy Involving 42 Kilos of Cocaine).
- People -v- Rivera (Suppression Motion - weapon - GRANTED).
- People -v- Alicea (NOT GUILTY of drug sale and possession with Intent to Sell).
- People -v- Bayon (NOT GUILTY of attempted murder-gang case).
- People -v- Walker (ACQUITTAL, Felony Weapon Charges/lying cops).
- People -v- Coleman (Suppression Motion - Weapon - GRANTED).
- People -v- Springer (NOT GUILTY of Murder),
- People -v- Silvero (Suppression Motion - Drugs - GRANTED).
- People -v- Cruz (Conviction Vacated, Case DISMISSED After Trial),
- United States -v- Taylor (FULL ACQUITTAL Despite Confession, State Case Bumped up to Federal Case After "Trigger Lock" Investigation),
- and Pro Bono Representation of the So-Called "Lolita Lawyer", Who is Home Today Despite the Highest Profile Nature of the Manhattan D.A.'s Case.
- COMMENTS ABOUT HOWARD GREENBERG -
*" Nine out of ten transcripts used to train new assistant district attorneys in narcotics cases are from Greenberg''s trials".
Source: Deputy Supervisor, Major Narcotics in a well-known District Lawyer's office.
*" No one can win a federal trial involving narcotics out of JFK Airport unless it's Howard Greenberg."
Source: Instructor in Federal Criminal Practice, Kings County Bar Association Seminar.
*" Howard Greenberg is the BEST CROSS-EXAMINER ON THE PLANET! "
Source: Prof., Trial Advocacy, CUNY Law.
"A SUPER-HERO in Court"
Source: Michael Uslan, Executive Producer of Batman
- M.A., Forensic Psychology
- Guest Lecturer, Fordham University School of Law
- Adjunct Assistant Professor Constitutional Law, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Guest Commentator, Court TV
- Author, Black Box Advocacy: Turn Water into Wine in Criminal Practice
- Guest Columnist, N.Y. Post
Find us on Google+